Domuni University offers the following courses :
- Philosophy: Bachelor, Master, Master of Advanced Study, PhD
- Theology: Bachelor, Master, Master of Advanced Study, PhD
- Social Sciences: Master in Human Rights Law, Master of Advanced Study, PhD
- Bachelors: 3 years (Bachelor 1, Bachelor 2, Bachelor 3)
- Masters: 5 years (Bachelor 1, 2, 3 + Master 1, Master 2)
As well as:
- Short training courses: Certificates of Advanced Study (CAS)
- Individual courses with tutoring and assessment
- Individual courses available for self-study
Recommended Pace of Study
Enrolling in an online programme with Domuni University allows students to study from home and at their own pace. It is particularly suitable for those who have never had the opportunity to study, be it because of their busy schedules or large distances to traditional universities. The academic year begins with the student’s enrolment, which is possible all year around. Students may choose to study at a faster or slower pace, taking up to 24 months for the material covering one academic year.
Bachelor’s degree programme: Baccalaureate or secondary school certificate
Master’s degree programme: Bachelor’s degree certificate
Validation of Bachelor and Master Programmes
In order to validate a Bachelor’s, students must obtain an annual average of at least 10/20 for the various assessments (assignments and exams). Each course is assessed by an assignment and a written exam must be completed each semester. The exam lasts three hours and takes place in an exam centre certified by Domuni University.
For the Master, as well as the assignments and exams outlined above, a thesis will be presented before a jury of three doctors.